"Schöner Surfen" script

erich5's picture

Please help me. What kind of font is this ?

Many thanks,


schoner_surfen.gif17.33 KB
Stephen Coles's picture

It's known as a copperplate script. I listed a few in my post about bold formal scripts.

Hildebrant's picture

Were you asking "what" font that is, or "what kind?"

timd's picture

If you want something similar try this

But looking at it I think the r is drawn from scratch and most of the other characters are amended to retain the joining stroke while being tightly kerned.


Syndicate content Syndicate content