Writing on the Wall

redge's picture

Today at a store that sells remaindered books, I came across, and purchased, Simon Morley's "Writing on the Wall: word and image in modern art".

Lots of images showing the use of words in art from the late 1800s to the present.

Can anyone recommend other books (apart from the ones on graffiti, with which I am already familiar) in the same vein?


Syndicate content Syndicate content