New to Typophile? Accounts are free, and easy to set up.
Palazzo della Pilotta
Strada alla Pilotta, 3
The museum is housed in Palatine Library inside the Palazzo della Pilotta, and it is entirely devoted to the work of typographer Giambattista Bodoni, director of the ducal printing house from 1768 to 1813. It contains tools, steel pushers, the original copper types and the alphabet cases belonging to the Royal Printing House (the same still used today for de luxe editions). It also keeps archives documents, letters and a very valuable edition of an Iliad printed in Greek dating back to 1808.