(x) Semi-Permanent Design Event slab serif - Clarendon {Richard}

typo's picture

I believed that I did meet this font sometime but I don't remember what name it is now. Can you help me? Thank you!

the red type:


Richard Hards's picture

I think it looks like Clarendon Bold, or one of its clones, the M seems to be slightly different.


typo's picture

Thank you Richard!

Syndicate content Syndicate content