Do these common glyphs have a common name?

neumann's picture

The best I can come up with is ordinals, but I can't find an common unicode naming convention for these particular chracters. Let's see, they're four glyphs comprised of two superior capital characters with a large undescore... and I still don't know how to name them.

Can someone help me include them into my typeface properly?


(I am refering to the black segments of the image--the gray is to show intended usage)

ST_ND_RD_TH.jpg9.33 KB
John Hudson's picture


Effectively, these are ligatures that are also ordinals.

Syndicate content Syndicate content