Font ID and Effect help

cchs's picture

Two questions:
1. Anyone know what this started out as? It looks so familar I am embarassed to ask.


2. Does anyone know a good way of achieving this effect (short of redrawing by hand). I've tried Photoshops text warp feature with mixed results. I'd like to know if there is a technique that can get me close, and then i can go in and make tweaks by hand.


Syndicate content Syndicate content