Ornaments - neaded!

feito's picture

Plese tell me where I can find something to fill places between words, or places on the corners of my projects of "small layout information about a wine"?
I don't want to design it, becouse they are designed! I know there are books about ornaments in typhography but I don't know, where??
Help me - please.

feito's picture

ok. I was trying to help someone - and now it will be better when she'll ask you what she want.
but - thanks!

zagatka's picture

I am the person who needs this information?
Before I asked my boyfriend to help me with finding something about the ornaments.
So I have some places on the etiquets between deferent information about the wine, but a can not separate them with space between because it does

spiral's picture

Briar Press has nice ornaments in .eps format

hrant's picture

I usually don't like ornaments (they're either too stodgy or too weird), but this is plain amazing:


anonymous's picture

If you have to fill space try this
look up woodtype ornaments.
But why do you have to fill spaces?

Miss Tiffany's picture

Zagatka ... If I'm understanding you correctly, you need ornaments, also known as fleurons, for a design? There are so many, but I'll give you a few good links.

Lanston Type Foundry
Click on any description with the word 'Fleuron' in it.
This is a search for the word 'decoration'.
Several choices here as well.

Syndicate content Syndicate content