Display — Book of games

Emma-L's picture

wondering what this font is called?
Thanks in advance!


PublishingMojo's picture

This almost looks as though someone scanned or traced a plastic letter opener (like this one)

and then modified the shape to make the different letterforms.

donshottype's picture

Very insightful Victor. BTW your letter opener looks like the head from a whale :)
All I can do is also speculate. Looks like patterns for cut-out templates that could be used to trace letters. Seems they all started out with the same outline, like _I_, and portions were cut out to simulate the letters. What would be the difference between _A_, which is shown, and _R_? _Z_ would fall apart. _M_ is wider. Presumably you turn it upside down to make _W_. Actually, I have no idea...

Syndicate content Syndicate content