New to Typophile? Accounts are free, and easy to set up.
Create an account
Typophile RSS | More Feeds
What font is this? Looks like a common one but I don't know what it is. Thanks!
Sample is just too tiny to identify - bigger would help.
Agree. Hard to say at this size. From what I could see (or imagine):
- extended sans: Trade Gothic Extended, Akzidenz Grotesk Extended, Helvetica Neue Extended, Univers Extended
- /C with parallel terminals: works for all previous suggestions except Akzidenz Grotesk Extended
- /M with central vertex on baseline: all suggestions good
- /E: top and bottom bar at same width, central bar vertically centered and shorter; all good again
- /R straight leg: all good except Helvetica Neue and Univers
With these earmarks, that let us Trade Gothic Extended Bold but still not enough bold (or manually emboldened with an outline stroke?)... Last option would be to start with Neue Haas Grotesk Display Bold using the alternate straight leg /R and manually stretching it a bit.