Wich font is it, please ???

lafeebeya's picture


kthomps5's picture

The closest I could find is Ritts Cursive. I suspect this is a hand-drawn/custom logo:


bowfinpw's picture

Huh. I did not see any images. Can someone attach an image to the post please?

- Mike Yanega

donshottype's picture

Kevin, good find, some features of Ritts Cursive could be adapted to duplicating this style of letters. What we also need is something with a lower case where the side stokes are rounded rather than the parallel strokes in in Ritts Cursive, Thirsty Script etc. Some scripts with rounded lowercase bowls similar to the image include Mayfair http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/canadatype/mayfair/ and Duktus http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/eurotypo/duktus/
Anyway, no close match to the lettering, but some possibles for letter forms to duplicate it.

Syndicate content Syndicate content