Help Identify this strange looking font.

cplea's picture

I was told by the person who gave me the image that the font is called "Oblisk" [sic] but I can't find any trace of a font with that name and any fonts using the properly spelled "Obelisk" don't look anything like this from what I've found. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oblique Text
Solved By: 


fvilanakis's picture

It's not "Oblisk" but Oblique Text by Harold Lohner

2000, 2009 Harold Lohner Inspired by the 1984 analog font OBLIQ from Ellipsis/Letraset

cplea's picture

Thank you!

Syndicate content Syndicate content