England and Wales Cricket Trust

col_mcarthur's picture

Does anyone recognise this type? Is it a custom job?


donshottype's picture

The style is called semi-serif or demi-serif. this may be custom letters or a custom modification of a serif font.
Some fonts in this style. Rotis http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/mti/rotis-semi-serif/ Areplos http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/storm/areplos/ New Age http://www.identifont.com/show?7BF More http://www.fontscape.com/explore?5KK

col_mcarthur's picture

Thanks for your help, Don

Syndicate content Syndicate content