some sort of blackletter I think. I know it's custom, but something close?

chili's picture
oda3.jpg87.08 KB


donshottype's picture

Letters similar to the lower case are found in a variety of blackletter fonts including Engravers Old English which also has a similar _A_ , if you clip off the little flag on the lhs stroke. The _O_ is an enlarged _o_.

Syndicate content Syndicate content