Pub Logo

oatmealdesign's picture

Hi folks,

Does anyone here know what this font is. I am not sure what word you would use to search for similar fonts - Victorian or Western perhaps? I assume the font on the top line has been modified and the squiggle lines at either end have been added. Any help is appreciated.

end-of-the-line-pub.jpg15.3 KB


donshottype's picture

The base font would be of a type called spurred Tuscan, similar to Pointedly Mad

oatmealdesign's picture

It is something along that line, however Tuscan fonts appear to usually have split ends on the letters. The centre spurs are similar to some of the Tuscan fonts and to Old or Wild West fonts, but the curls on the P, B and E are different. Now I am driven to find out what this font is ;) It certainly is handsome.

Syndicate content Syndicate content