1800s Display Serif?

talgoretsky's picture

Hi All, anyone know what this could be? Thanks!


R.'s picture

It’s a font called ‘PearlyGates’, but I don’t know where to (legally) get it from. At least, you know have a name to search with. Good luck!

fvilanakis's picture

It's also digitized and available as Cleaver's Juvenia free font by Paul Lloyd

talgoretsky's picture

Thank you!

Syndicate content Syndicate content