Modern type I need help identifying.

s114rb26's picture


bowfinpw's picture

This looks like a rounded and expanded version of Gtek from Qbotype. Because it is so simple (minimalized) it could just as easily be a free techno design, or a custom job for the purpose of the logo.

- Mike Yanega

Syndicate content Syndicate content