Uppercase typeface with bigger first letters

migle's picture

Hi, I was wondering is there a specific term for uppercase typefaces which have their first letters bigger? Thank you.

migle's picture

Sorry for the post, I've figured out it already.

Theunis de Jong's picture

So ... is there a specific term? Or did you find out there isn't?

Birdseeding's picture

I think she may simply have had a different conceptualization of what we think of as small caps. The creativity of the human mind is cool. :)

Syndicate content Syndicate content