John Baldessari (lettering)

Emma-L's picture

Wondering if there is a font that resembles this lettering, or if it is based on a font?
Thanks in advance!

Solved By: 


bowfinpw's picture

The thinner lettering reminds me of Charmante by Juraj Chrastina.

- Mike Yanega

OHP's picture

My first thoughts were…

But obviously not the answer you were looking for.

donshottype's picture

Wrong indeed...

Ryuk's picture

The font is called 'WRONG' and has been designed by Kimberly Varella.

bojev's picture

Great find Ryuk - how did you do that?

Ryuk's picture

Was lucky for this one. As I didn't know it, I simply used 'Baldessari' as keyword to search over What The Font Forum. Answer was on the first post.

Emma-L's picture

Great, thanks again!

Syndicate content Syndicate content