Woodblock style gothic?

Arran's picture

Does anyone have any ideas as to what this is?

spread_fan_best_vaccine.jpg58.28 KB


Les ONeill's picture

One of the widths/weights of 'Knockout' from Hoefler?

Ryuk's picture

Knockout is good call even if I don't think it is. You may like also Champion Gothic, MPI Gothic, Rhode and Titling Gothic. I also think they're using the same font for their logo.

Arran's picture

Thanks guys. Only thing is, the terminals of the S at the angle... that what's really distinguishes this I'd say. The search continues, but thank you for your help.

bowfinpw's picture

It's possible that someone customized the terminals with a little outline tweaking of the points. If I was doing this I would probably start with Knockout 70/71/90 and play with those. Knockout has the right shapes for most of the letterforms, like the R, G, O, S and E, with only a little terminal tweaking, and maybe tiny 'squooshing'. I apologize if this is too crudely pragmatic, but sometimes this approach saves a lot of time.

- Mike Yanega

Syndicate content Syndicate content