Used on Bantam Paperback Covers in the 1960s

rhohello's picture

I see this one on a lot of used books, but I don't know the name of it, and that's bothering me. Can anyone help me out?

Cooper Black Swash Italic
Solved By: 


Les ONeill's picture

Cooper Black Italic (not sure whether the swashes have ever been digitized)

rhohello's picture

Oh! That seems so obvious now. The swashes threw me off. Thank you!

Syndicate content Syndicate content