What is the name of this typface?!

lillycallaghan's picture


Ryuk's picture

As this looks like to come from a Vogue original shorts, it should be 'Vogue Avant-Garde', Vogue exclusive version of Avant-Garde Gothic and designed by Terminal Design. To me they took Avant-Garde Gothic and they reworked some terminals/transitions mainly making them pointy "à-la-Futura". /S and /R have probably needed more work.

Syndicate content Syndicate content