How to achieve this style

purzeki's picture

Just want to know how to achieve this style of hand writing. Is this done with a chisel texter or a paint brush?

And any ideas where I can get some books/tutorials for this kind of lettering technique?


hrant's picture

Maybe ask on a forum about handwriting/lettering.


purzeki's picture

Do you mean on here? I thought I was in the handwriting section.

Unless you mean to find another forum specifically for that.



hrant's picture

Since this site is about fonts (even the "handwriting" section) I'm assuming there are better sites for this question. But maybe you'll get lucky here!


Michel Boyer's picture

I would say that is called lettering. Maybe posting on the General Discussions forum a question about resources for lettering would give some result. Typophile Charles Borges de Oliveira does some lettering. I don't think he is the only typophile to do that. By the way, Cabarga's book, Logo, Font & Lettering Bible used to be a reference here on typophile.

Here is a typophile thread that may lead to something helpful:

Syndicate content Syndicate content