Decorative serif

SergeZuev's picture

Please help to ID. Thank you!

GA.gif45.08 KB


bowfinpw's picture

Do you know if there are any other letters? Is this a logo? I have looked quite a bit for this open face style (sometimes called outline, or handtooled), and have not been able to match it. It may be a custom designed logo.

- Mike Yanega

akira1975's picture

They might have started with Academy Engraved.

Syndicate content Syndicate content