Cursive Type

jovannagraphics's picture

I have recently purchased a gorgeous type set for my letterpress and now I'm trying to identify it.
It kinda looks like a Coronet, but its not, as some of the terminals are not matching. Please help!

Thank you


jovannagraphics's picture

Help would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

Syndicate content Syndicate content