Display font – Shakespeare on power

Emma-L's picture

wondering what this font is called?
Thanks in advance!


bowfinpw's picture

Sorry, I think this is hand lettered. There are too many variations in the identical letters. The serifs are not the same, the R legs are not the same, the W centers do not match. The O circles are not the same, etc.

- Mike Yanega

donshottype's picture

Agree hand lettered. For digital substitute you could try Charlemagne and similars http://www.identifont.com/find?similar=charlemagne&q=Go

Syndicate content Syndicate content