serif font g letter curved inside

VITAMINADO's picture

Baskerville Old Face
Solved By: 
bowfinpw's picture

I think this is Baskerville Old Face, sometimes called Fry's Baskerville. The curled g and the shape of the 'a' are signatures of this typeface.

- Mike Yanega

VITAMINADO's picture

Thank You Mike.

Syndicate content Syndicate content