Help to identify an alternative please

doj's picture

Hi there all.

I have found this blackletter typeface which looks great, but it has been styled with distressed edges which I don't like. Please can someone help identify a similar blackletter font that has similar characteristics, specifically the extra stroke that follow the black filled parts of the letters. In an ideal world I would like the same font but with hard, computerised edges as oppose to the hand rendered look.

Many thanks in advance.

Blackletter with double stroke.png173.32 KB
hrant's picture

I think this belongs here:


Syndicate content Syndicate content