What is this tool called?

I am wondering what this tool is called? The wooden-handled thing with a metal tip the shape of half a heart. Please help! Thanks all!

5star's picture

Dunno, I have a few of them myself except mine have bakelite handles.

Charles_borges_de_oliveira's picture

It's a ruling pen.

LauraWorthington's picture

It is a folded ruling pen, you may purchase one here: http://www.johnnealbooks.com/prod_detail_list/13

I have several of these, the N30 and N45 are my favorites.

Bert Vanderveen's picture

You can also make your own… : ) Eg with a piece of a soda can, etc.

Goggle for calligraphy and lettering tools…

Syndicate content Syndicate content