Brush display font

5star's picture

Hello! Hope you could help me out with the name of this display font...

Thanks in advance!


PublishingMojo's picture

Everything about this screams "handlettered," but most especially the lowercase o. The counter of the o is straight up and down, but the outer contour of the o is listing heavily to starboard. Flanked by any other letters but this R and this y, that o would look ridiculous.

5star's picture

Lol, thanks PublishingMojo!

Happy New Year!!!

Syndicate content Syndicate content