Retro, Bold, Italicized, Serif With "R" Falling Under Baseline

frank2630's picture

Hi I'm trying to find something similar to this font. In particular, I'm trying to find a typeface with that sort of falling R while still holding that bold serif look.
The closer the better.
Many thanks in advance,

Royal Acid
Solved By: 


fvilanakis's picture

Royal Acid by Dennis Ludlow (2001, Free for personal use)

frank2630's picture

Perfect! Thanks a lot!

Syndicate content Syndicate content