can you help me to find that typography?

oskrbt1983's picture

Hi everyone;

I'm just looking for this kind of typography for a new project, do you know what sort of typography is??


bojev's picture

This can be done to fonts using Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop.

litton's picture

Illustrator > Object > Envelope Distort

oskrbt1983's picture

yes, i know that this typography is modified in illustrator or corel draw... but the I need that kind of word

bojev's picture

Tasse Regular Condensed from Font Bureau looks very close if not perfect.

Syndicate content Syndicate content