New York University Type?

Diner's picture

What is the font that makes the words "New York University"?

I think the "R" and "E" are dead givaways but I haven't a clue. . .

Stuart :D

Bald Condensed's picture

Don't you think this might be custom lettering? The "EW", "RS" and "TY" ligatures, as well as the two different Rs seem to indicate this. Rookledge's was no help at all. :/

Diner's picture

I was hoping to find something close to the base weight even without all those fancy ligatures :D

Stuart :D

mike_f's picture

Check this out this Ludlow font (found it serendipitously whilst hunting for something else. The 'E' snagged my attention):

The "thins" are a little TOO thin, but the basic character shapes are mighty close.


Syndicate content Syndicate content