New to Typophile? Accounts are free, and easy to set up.
The new version of DTL OTMaster supports the new COLR and CPAL tables deﬁned by Microsoft.
First there is a new color glyph viewer:
– Create the necessary glyphs with OTM’s glyph copy and editing tools
– Copy an empty COLR/CPAL table from another font
– Modify the COLR/CPAL table
The glyph palette CPAL is also editable and will be shown as follows:
The CPAL table can be edited as usual; records can be deleted, added, copied or modiﬁed
Here is an example for adding colored glyphs:
1. Select the base glyph (in this case 71)
2. Copy it to new positions (246, 247, 248)
3. Edit the glyphs (delete selected contours)
4. Edit the COLR table