Font from an old VU meter

jbr's picture

The image is from the Wikipedia article "VU Meter" - I feel that this style of font, with the very low cross on the A and the distinctive K, is often seen on older technical equipment like this but I can't seem to identify anything exactly like it. If anyone has any ideas that would be great!


EDIT: Thanks a lot guys; I think idiotcountry got the closest here, cheers!

Akzidenz-Grotesk Extended
Solved By: 
peak.png1.89 KB
Syndicate content Syndicate content