Magazine font ID help

catwyatt's picture

I recently saw this text in a magazine and can't believe it's a typeface. The C's! I have to know what this is. Please help!?

smithsonian type.jpg161.91 KB
catwyatt's picture

Amazing! I see they have a text version as well. All good to know. Thank you!!

Syndicate content Syndicate content