How to describe an "e" with straight contour to to the left and right sides?

muse.vincent's picture

I want to find a typeface with straight contour to the vertical direction of round small cap letters like "e", "o", "a". How do I describe this character to Google?

muse.vincent's picture

Recommendation of such types are welcome!

Stephen Coles's picture

Please post a quick sketch of what you mean.

eliason's picture

If I'm understanding you correctly, I just call these "straight-sided sans" types.

hrant's picture

Do you mean like DIN?

BTW if you use Google to find fonts you will end up with a lot of pirated stuff.


Syndicate content Syndicate content