Looking for Condensed typefaces with curved capital R descender

rposnak's picture

Pardon my ignorance of typographic vocabulary--
I'm looking for recommended typefaces that are condensed or have a condensed version in which the leg of the capital R descends below the baseline and is curved. (what is that called?)

Thanks in advance!

Joshua Langman's picture

"Hooked," perhaps? But I think your explanation is perfectly clear.

Are you looking for serif, sans, script? "Condensed" might suggest sans, but the feature you mention is more common in serifed faces.

Syndicate content Syndicate content