Searching for a font that looks vertically 'squished'

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a font that appears to be flattened or squished, as if a big boulder were sitting on top of it.

Does anyone know of a font that achieves this look?

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies!

Nick Shinn's picture

Search with keywords “Extended” and “Wide”.

Deus Lux's picture


JamesM's picture

If you literally want it to look squashed, another approach would be to reduce the vertical scale of the letters using InDesign or PhotoShop. But you'd be ruining the font's proportions so it's not a technique you'd want to use except to create a special effect.

Syndicate content Syndicate content