Please help me in identifying this font! Thanks!

mr_h's picture

Hi everyone,

I really need to know the name of this font for a work-related project, and I'd appreciate any help/pointer from everyone!

Someone pointed out that it's pretty similar to Palatino Linotype, which I think is quite true, so maybe it's a variation of Palatino?

Thank you so much for your time!


font sample 3.PNG19.9 KB
tonymcguigan's picture

Looks like a Garamond but I can't be sure because of the blurred reproduction

Albert Jan Pool's picture

Could be Garamond, definitely not Palatino. The counter of the ‘e’ of Palatino is larger. Also the ‘c’ of Palatino has a serif top right and the ‘t’ of Palatino does not have the triangle top left. Posting a sample showing more characters would definitely be of help.

Theunis de Jong's picture

Seconded on "a" Garamond, although there is no obvious match in size and spacing with Adobe Garamond Pro or Garamond Premier.

mr_h's picture

Thank you all for your kind comments!

Here's more sample of the same font:

defiantone's picture

how about Galliard instead of Garamond.

Mike F's picture

Looks like a match to me, Jodie.

mr_h's picture

that looks like a perfect match. Thank you everyone for the support!

Syndicate content Syndicate content