Cutter Grinding Typeface

feldhouse's picture

Good morning! I'm having a complete brain fart when it comes to this typeface. The G is so familiar but I can't recall the name of the typeface off the top of my head.

If anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Syndicate content Syndicate content