word typhographers use for designing new typefaces

Scotty_B's picture

Hey gang, I'm trying to remember back to my college days when we designed our own typeface. We used a made up word that would address all the characteristics (ascenders, descenders, counters, etc) that you would need to design a full alphabet. Cannot for the life of me remember it, and can't find it on Google. Anyone remember? Thank you.

Frode Bo Helland's picture


Scotty_B's picture

Thank you!

hrant's picture

Better to capitalize it.


Bert Vanderveen's picture


Syndicate content Syndicate content