Type ID Dotted font

brstein's picture

hello, has anyone seen this font and knows how it is called? Thank you for your help. brstein

Henri896.jpg37.2 KB
Ryuk's picture

Don't know this one. Looks like a dotted version of Neutraface. The closest I have is Dot Soon.

brstein's picture

Great! That is it. Love the font. Thank you so much!!!

Syndicate content Syndicate content