Anyone know what condensed serif font this is?

Btype's picture

Does anyone know this font from british vogue

Screen shot 2013-05-09 at 2.41.16 PM.png590.25 KB
Screen shot 2013-05-09 at 2.41.50 PM.png835.89 KB
John Lyttle's picture

The y and k are distinctive. They make me think it's Ambroise Std.

Btype's picture

thanks. I'm sure it's probably a custom cut, as it's from British vogue, but any similar suggestions are great.

Syndicate content Syndicate content