Century Bold Engravers Typeface

r44mercer's picture

Hey Everyone,

Trying to find a link to buy the engraving version of Century Bold — anyone know of a place?

Thanks in advance!
Ryan Mercer

r44mercer's picture

Thanks for the help! I found a little clarification on what I'm looking for — Double Line Century Bold or 2L Century Bold. It's used specifically in engraving.


Syndicate content Syndicate content