Finding a Type Gauge

pickles's picture

Can anybody help me find a shop that supplies type gauges in the UK? Preferably one with online ordering. I've exhausted every search I can think of in Google and can't find a source anywhere. The best I could find was a PDF but it only has Pica measurements and I sure could do with something that has Points as well.

Si_Daniels's picture

You might want to ring the Typo department at Reading Uni - they should be able to pass on contact deatails for their supplier if they still have one.

Cheers, Si

timd's picture
On page 102 of their catalogue they have a selection of depth gauges and typescales, it is unavailable at the moment, but give them a call.

Syndicate content Syndicate content