Font ID Help?

bluecash99's picture

Hi everyone. I need help identifying the font that says "Corner Grille" on the following image. I tried the different font identifiers online, but they were not help. Any ideas? Thank you!

bluecash99's picture

Never mind figured it out.

HVB's picture

Care to let us in on it?

defiantone's picture

looks like plain old Brush Script to me. Also seems to exist under several other names.

Syndicate content Syndicate content