Display typeface Wired UK mag 2009

RBM's picture

Hi, I would love to know what typeface this is - really interesting 3-D, swirling effect. Thanks in advance

image.jpg216.08 KB
defiantone's picture

thank goodness someone remembered where that was. knew i'd seen the previous thread!

RBM's picture

What a great link / more info than I could have hoped for . Just a shame they haven't released it!

Syndicate content Syndicate content