(x) Muddy Waters - Windsor Bold {Chesh}

spacestuff's picture

what's the name of this font? Thank you.


cchs's picture

Looks familiar...maybe some form of Cooper...I think there is a more exact match though...

cheshiredave's picture

Don't you hate when you just know the face but don't know what it's called? This took me far too long, but it's Windsor bold. I just ran across it the other day while looking for another font for this forum, too. Good thing for me Coles, Yves, Tiffany, and the rest of you sleuthers were asleep or out having fun.

Next time, John, a slightly larger specimen if possible.

spacestuff's picture

Whoa, thank you all.

Syndicate content Syndicate content