Type ID for italic face

markmont's picture

Looking for the typeface used for 'union special' or something very very close to it. Thanks in advanced.

Screen Shot 2013-02-26 at 1.38.29 PM.png53.32 KB
Atwe's picture

Similar only: HT Osteria

Ryuk's picture

I would probably start from Terital using some stylistic alternates (/U, /ɛ)

Syndicate content Syndicate content