Need help finding a low, cursive font that stretches

PistonKitty's picture

I've been looking for this font for a while now. It's cursive or calligrophy that leans to the right (or italic, if you will), the font will also be low and any word you type, it makes it loooonnngggggggg. Does this make sense?

It kind os resembles this font but it doesn't lean enough:

Syndicate content Syndicate content